Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Paradise!



I wrote about 8 pages in my journal about my +Cath & Kris weekend. So this is literally the long story short[ened].


Absolutely the most wonderful exciting busy amazing every other good adjective ever. 
You can look at all of our amazing pics of our journey in paradise on my FB page! Cath and Kris were in Orlando on business all of last week. I drove up after work on Friday to Orlando and I had to go to the beautiful LDS temple. The temple is the best place to be on earth. And Disney is the happiest place on earth! And being with my fam esp. my sister is the funnest place to be on earth :]. Lots of good earth things happening for me

We met up at their beautiful hotel! We were SO HAPPY AND GIDDY! Lots of talking, hot tubbing and sleeping. We had such a wonderful Disney day! We thought it would be insanely crowded [Mother's Day weekend]. We had an awesome game plan and hit up the big rides first. We hardly had to wait in lines! Lunch at Be Our Guest was literally magical. Literally. We of course had the best experience on the rides, walking around, laughing so hard people were afraid of us, and being together. It was fun for the California Disneyland couple to come with me to the East Coast California aka Florida Disney World

After a perfect day, we drove back to the Land of Curtis. Also known as Lakewood Ranch. Sunday was beach day! I was so excited for them to see our little home :] and see the best beaches in the nation! Beautiful weather, perfect water temp, cool breeze, huge smiles. We meandered [yes we legitimately meandered] in the Siesta Key Village and had Peruvian lunch at The Cottage! Perfect for Kris; he served his LDS mission in Lima! We hopped [not literally but that would've been hilarious and totally something we would do] over to Lido beach. We found a huge and awesome sand bar in the middle of the ocean! Lost of seashell hunting with a hint of frizzby, which I am terrible at. My b, Kris. Also +Kris was a trooper for being with two Goodwin girls all day! We walked around St. Armand's circle and stopped and Kilwins. Amazing ice cream and chocolate popcorn. Sunday evening we got to be with +Zane yay! Zane was unfortunately far too busy at the most important time of school to hang :[. The four of us had pool time [duh] and beach volleyball! Cath has a killer serve! Then some dinner and a movie to end the day perfectly. Monday morning we all had a much needed sleep-in. 

We decided to go to Anna Maria Island; I really wanted them to see it even though we were short on time. Gotta risk it to get the biscuit. Whatever than means. [Also I don't think I've ever seen a biscuit.] Walked on the pier and then crossed the main way to the best part of the island; the beach! Then it was time to pack up and head to the airpot. I couldn't believe it was already over! It was the most amazing and seriously special time for me. I miss them so much! A lot of our weekend reminded me of growing up together. We've now officially been to Disney Paris, Tokyo, California and Florida together! This was only the second time in like 20 years that we have been together in Florida! We have always gone to the most amazing beaches together.

 I'm so glad they got to see where Zane and I have been living before we have to leave. Our home is now happier and cozier now that my sister has been in it :]. Thank you Cath and Kris for coming out when you both have crazy lives and for all of your gifts! Cannot wait to see you Cath and Kris this Christmas!



Big Thunder Mountain ride- Tokyo Disneyland
Big Thunder Mountain ride- Disney World 

Bahamas 

Siesta Key Beach



Maui 
Lido Beach 


Disney World
Tokyo Disneyland

Disney World 
Tokyo Disneyland


Lakewood Ranch
Disneyland

Bahamas

Siesta Key Beach

















Anna Maria Island
Cape Canaveral
Hawaii

Lido Beach

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE THIS. I am so blessed to have a wonderful and fun sister! We have had a lot of fun trips together:) And more to come. Thanks again to you and Zane for being great hosts!! We loved being there and wish we could come back. You live in heaven:) Love you sisty!

    ReplyDelete