Monday, June 16, 2014

Spoiled Alert



I am officially spoiled. 

In the space of about a month I got to be with my sister +Catherine, brolaw +Kristoffer, bro +Phillip, and MOMG aka Momma G [as she goes by] aka Mom OMG you're here. +Phillip's trip to Orlando was last minute for him and perfect timing for +Zane and I. 
Dogs and cats cannot be friends here.

We planned a small getaway to Orlando as a congrats for +Zane ending his double boards torture! We had dinner, got jiggy with it and had a sleepover in a ginormous hotel. +Zane and I spent the next day in Universal's Islands of Adventure, solely for the purpose of Harry Potter Land of Those Who Read Those Books. Gobsmackingly awesome
Welcoming her into our home
Breakfast!

Then it was time for MOMG! It was the perfect week we could've had! And, we got to share it with +Zane. Such a rare commodity.

Also I've decided that Zane is Superman. When he puts his glasses on it means that he is working and studying and in robotmedstudent mindset. When he takes his glasses off he is super hot and [doesn't have a cape but totally should] hangs out with me and is like way super fun. 

So many beaches, shell hunting, swimming with strange sea creatures, baseball game, yum food, movies, Disney World... need I say more? [Neeope. Too lazy.] 
She makes everything 82 times funner [so glad that's officially a word seriously get with the times librarians]. 
Plenty of adventures and relaxing to match. 

Until then, family members. 

[If it's slow, turn off HD. Ignore the random captions!]


So sexy in those scrubs


1 comment:

  1. What fun! I am so glad Phil got to see you both! And mom, is literally the BEST! She does make everything in life more fun. So happy we all got to spend time in your paradise. <3

    ReplyDelete