Saturday, March 2, 2013

Left Coast, East Coast


                                     

Oh hello, I didn't see you there. 

After 3.5 months on the glorious Left Coast, I'm finally back to the East Coast! Visiting +Catherine, +Phillip, +Jessica and +Kristoffer was amazing. It was filled with childhood wonder, Haute Cakes, a bonfire, a necessary trip to the most magical land of Disney, and a day in LA! I'd never actually been on a vacation with my siblings without our (wonderful :]) parents before and have thus decided that I am officially an adult (must be pronounced ah-dult. makes me sound smarter). PLUS, I got to be with Bree and JT! Miss the crap out of them. In Vancouver, I got to be with +Britney and Lo! Love seeing my favorite ladies :]. Aside from the good times with family and friends, nothing compares to being back with my +Zane :]. We love where we live so much. Every day I feel like I'm in paradise. Most likely because I am. The weather is so beautiful, the people are so kind. We have so many wonderful people here. I'm especially happy to be back with +Malori too; getting back into our dog walking business, game nights and walks together. +Zane's sister, +Kirsten and her husband Josh came to Lakewood Ranch!! It was a blast. (what does it mean to have a blast? like when a spaceship takes off? no clue. whaterr.) I was really happy to show off our little town :]. We went to Siesta Key.. unfortunately hah. The weather was INSAAANE. The fog on the beach was so thick you couldn't tell the difference between the sand and the water! It was still great to be on the best sand on earth. Well, back to life. Back to real-it-y. (if you don't immediately know the song I'm quoting, shame on you.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB54dZkzZOY



P.S. +Zane  and I make muffins every day. And can't got to sleep until we watch an episode of Community. Just thought you should know.

1 comment: