Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Nifty Gifty Christmas Cards 



And a merry Christmas to you.

Let's be honest; Christmas cards are ruhdicuhlusy expernsive [read as GloZell] [if you don't know GloZell, youtube her stat].

It's hard to keep it cheap when you want to put together a nice "year in review", pictures, the perfect design, and so on and so forth.

So, we did all of thee above. And sent 12 cards for $3. Which is one quarter per card. [Now I'm craving a quarter pounder]

Felt great. Does the wallet good. 


4 comments:

  1. We got your card today! I love them! I am honored we were one of the 12. We got ours from Walmart which wasn't too bad, but not nearly as good as $3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary I love the card! Just opened it. Brilliant work! I think the backdrop is a tell tale sign that you both belong in Felida in your future!
    XOXO
    Wonderful photographer too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pic Mary! Merry Christmas to you and Zane too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Paula!! Sorry I just saw this ha! Hope to see you soon :]

      Delete