Wednesday, August 28, 2013

For Zane :]

Just in case you were wondering, I love +Zane. :]. And I love him for so many reasons

We had just the best 2nd anniversary a little while ago, and it made me realize what I was celebrating!

He is hilarious. Aaaaand he lets me attempt to be hilarious, too :]. 


He can bust a sweet move or two. 


Don't tell him that I told you, but he's a bit of a cuddler

He sees the big picture, especially when I can't. Which is always.

Um, yeah. The obvious one. He's a babe. And a half.

He is my best friend. 

He is the most selfless person that I know. He goes through crap with me. And somehow he sticks around :].

He is brilliant and is the definition of dedicated to his work.

He lives for family, he loves family, and he is my family.

He is taking me Home to our Heavenly Father :].


He writes me the sweetest notes... too precious for this blog anyhow :]. This will be my little note to him.

I love my +Zane, and I got to make sure he knows it.



5 comments:

  1. This is a very sweet post. #1 you are both WAY to photogenic, it is sick. #2 Zane is hilarious. #3 The best part of marriage is being each other's best friend, our advice to people when they get married is to BE BEST FRIENDS. It has worked for us.

    Love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh Cath this made my day. Thank you for reading it :]. You and Kris are so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Mary!! I'm so sad you and Zane are no longer newlyweds! I feel like you two just got married yesterday! Enjoy this special time you have together - love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becca and Julie, thanks so much :] miss and love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Mare! No one deserves this happiness more than you! ;)

    ReplyDelete